The Human Resources Department proudly supports approximately 120 staff members. These include administrators, teachers, support staff, bus drivers, coaches, and more. This includes the recruitment and retention of employees in several different employment categories. This department also oversees employee benefits.
Click the button below to view current Central Decatur positions:
- To recruit, develop and retain a highly qualified and diverse workforce.
- To foster an environment that promotes professional development and continuous improvement.
- To allocate human resources in a manner which makes the greatest contribution to the instructional program and student achievement.
- To affirm the district’s commitment that all employment and employment-related decisions are based on the principles of equal opportunity.
- To promote and support a professional work environment where employees are valued and respected for their efforts.
- To utilize limited financial resources efficiently to provide competitive compensation and benefits.
- To promote a productive work environment by interpreting district policies, procedures, and practices for all employees; assuring compliance with employment laws and governmental regulations; and seeking strategic employer-employee solutions through leadership in a collaborative environment
The RED Way
Respectful. Excellent. Dedicated
We are Central Decatur
Contact our Human Resources Director, Becca Harvey, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (641) 446-4819 with employment questions.
Central Decatur Community School District is an equal opportunity employer.