E-Registration for 2021-2022
E-Registration will be available starting Monday, August 2, 2021
In order to provide a more flexible and cost effective approach to student registration, Central Decatur is requiring an online enrollment process. Beginning August 2nd, it will be possible to register (and pay school fees) for the 2021-22 school year online.
Central Decatur e-Registration is accessed through family PowerSchool accounts, which every family with students enrolled at Central Decatur needs to have set up. The e-Registration process is required to be completed annually by all families so we have the most up-to-date information on students including but not limited to: parent/guardian contact information, health information, emergency contact information, and parental permissions. If your family has never enrolled at Central Decatur please pre-enroll at the New Families link below. If your students have attended Central Decatur at any time, please use the Returning Families link to update your student’s/family’s information.
To begin the registration process, please sign with the appropriate link.
New Families: http://ecollect.accelaschool.com/CDSDregistration
Returning Families: http://centraldecatur.powerschool.com
- This will take you to your PowerSchool Parent Portal. Once logged in, click on the Forms link on the left, then click on the Enrollment tab. Click on the link for the first form and complete all of the forms. When you finish form #1 it should automatically take you to form #2 and so on.
- When you have finished with the forms please check for messages in the School Bulletin.
Please make sure your data is accurate. It is critical that the data on file is up to date in PowerSchool. It’s through the e-Registration process that the district gathers this updated information. If your information changes at any time throughout the year, you can return to the Parent Portal and change the data in any of the enrollment forms. Please understand that any changes to your data are subject to approval by Central Decatur office staff and that that approval might not happen immediately. It is very important that all families follow the directions for Contact Update below. This will show you how to put the contacts in the order to which you want phone calls made in the event there is an emergency.
This process will reduce or eliminate the paper forms required to be filled out.
Do I still need to come to registration on August 10?
NO. If you have completed ALL the necessary forms and paid your fees online or mailed them to the school using the Mailable Fees Form then you are Finished. All fees are due before August 25.
What is the registration process?
- Complete the online Free/Reduced Meal Online Application if needed. (This form is also printable from the school’s e-Registration page and if completed prior to registration will reduce your time at the school. The paper Free/Reduced Meal Applications can also be found in the August District Newsletter and on the school’s e-Registration page under Nutrition.
- To begin the registration process, please sign at http://centraldecatur.powerschool.com
- Complete the e-Registration process located on the lower left side of your Parent page.
New to the District
- New Families: http://ecollect.accelaschool.com/CDSDregistration
What if I don’t have access to a computer at home with Internet access? Where can I go to register?
Computers will be available during registration at the high school on August 10.
What if I have more than one student in the district? Do I need to do this for each student?
Yes, because you’ll need to provide information that is specific for each child.
Do I have to answer all the questions?
Yes, all questions MUST be answered for each student.
Do I need to bring my child to registration?
Please DO NOT bring students to registration.
How much of the registration process can be done from home?
What is the deadline to register?
Central Decatur School District is a public school with no registration deadline and will enroll all students who reside within the district and meet the registration requirements. We strongly encourage you complete registration as soon as possible to make sure everyone is prepared by the start of school on August 25. If you are unable to attend the district-wide registration you will need to contact the attendance center to check on days and times available.
- CD Online Enrollment Directions for Returning Students
- CD Online Enrollment Directions for New Students
- Contacts Update (PDF)
- School Fees Information (PDF)
- Pay School Fees online
- Mailable Fees Form (PDF)
- K-12 Supply List (PDF)
- Elementary Handbook (PDF)
- MS/HS Handbook (PDF)
- PTO Information
- Free/Reduced Parent Letter
- Free/Reduced Meal Instructions
- Free/Reduced Meal Application
- Dietary Modification Form (PDF)
- Free/Reduced Online Application
- Online Lunch Tracking and Deposits (PDF)
Health Forms and Information
- Anaphylaxis Action Plan (PDF)
- Asthma Action Plan (PDF)
- Asthma Self Medication Permission Form (PDF)
- Dental Screening (Grades K and 9) (PDF)
- Kindergarten Physical Form (PDF)
- Medication Authorization Form (PDF)
- School Health Requirements
- Seizure Action Plan (PDF)
- Vision Screening (PDF)
- Athletic Exam (7-12) (PDF)
- Athletic Insurance Waiver (7-12) (PDF)
- Concussion Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Booster Club Membership Form (PDF)